Address:513 Park Ave Baltimore, USA
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 Beds
- 900.00 sq/f
- cats and dogs OK
- 0 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- High Ceilings
- Central Heat
- In-Unit Laundry
- Hardwood Floor
- Secured Entry
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Iron & Board
1 Queen Bed 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
This apartment is a fully furnished, spacious 2-bedroom apartment, ideal for those with flexibility, convenience, and location in mind. The building is in historic Mount Vernon, Baltimore. You'll be in the city center, minutes from downtown Baltimore, I-83 with access to Towson or Baltimore County, tons of restaurants, grocery stores, gyms, and parks nearby. Apartment features:
- Fully furnished apartment, with brand new furniture, kitchenware, linens, etc.
- Utilities are included
- Private, off-street parking available for $150 a month
- Flexible lease lengths available: week-to-week, month-to-month, or longer!
- Steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher, oven range, and Washer & Dryer in unit
- Oversized windows with TONS OF SUNLIGHT - Upgraded and ZONED heat and air conditioning system
- Renovated apartment with hardwood floors and newer kitchen
- Quiet, historic building, with a total of 6 apartments.
- Walk to Penn Station, Johns Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Institute, Walters Art Museum, University of MD, Mercy Hospital.
- Across the street from new and trendy Mt. Vernon Marketplace
Unbelievable location, across the street from a neighborhood marketplace, Ceremony Coffee, walking distance to Hopkins Shuttle, Peabody Conservatory, the University of Baltimore. Walters Art Museum is blocks away, as are the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Lyric Opera House, numerous restaurants, art galleries and shops, and the excellent central branch of Baltimore's Enoch Pratt Public Library. Tons of eating out and entertainment options within surrounding blocks. Email to schedule a viewing with us now! And visit www.mtvernonflats.com to see our full inventory.
Extra people: $0
Cleaning Fee: $0